Ashdod College of Nursing
Republic of Panama College of Nursing
2004-2024 Prospective Students
TRADITIONAL NURSING PROGRAMS
Traditional degree programs offer the classic college experience with an overseas favor, with an emphasis on practical, hands-on learning and small-group discussions.
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS AND ENTRANCE TEST REQUIREMENTS
The passing score for the TEAS or Kaplan Examination.
An interview with an academic advisor required before
Acceptance by a US Nursing Board is limited and it is not guaranteed.
UCEA CON programs are offered in a mortar and brick environment with a face-to-face modality. Limited acceptance by the Boards’ of Nursing in the United States.
Master of Science in Nursing
The Master Science in Nursing (MSN) Program leads to a professional nurse. Building upon the knowledge and skills acquired in the baccalaureate program, it provides the opportunity for nurses with Bachelor's degrees in nursing to expand their knowledge and skills in a specialized practice area as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP Limited Enrollment. The framework for practice is created from multidimensional relationships among theory, research and clinical practice. The clinical experiences allow you to have 'hands-on' practice in a broad range of primary care challenges. This is a academic driven program and it is focus on your clinical competence is fostered by the preceptorship of clinical faculty.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
University Central of Ashdod College of Nursing offers a 60-credit post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree program. The DNP is the highest degree for clinical nursing practice. Students who had a clinical focus in their Master’s degree program will take the required 48 credits for the DNP. Students who did not have a clinical focus in their Master’s degree program will complete 36 credits of DNP coursework plus required courses to complete a post-Master’s certificate in one of our clinical nursing specialty areas. The program can be completed in two years of full-time study on campus. Dissertations and Externships will be on the academic program.
Graduate Admission Requirements
Admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program is selective. In addition to Graduate Admissions General Requirements, applicants must also satisfy the admission requirements established by the academic program as listed below:
· Compliance with UCEA CON graduate admission requirements
· Compliance with required university policies regarding international student admission requirements
· Completion of a master’s degree in nursing in a clinical area (includes nursing administration but not nursing education) from an institution accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education with a graduate cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or above.
· Students who have a master’s degree in nursing in a non-clinical area may still apply to the DNP degree program, but may have to complete a post-master’s certificate program in a nursing clinical area.
· A licensed as a registered nurse in one of the 50 states or U.S. territories.
© 5783 (2023) UCEA copyright . www.ucea.edu.pa—Jewish State of Israel
The Jewish University System consists of
independent, self-governing private and non-for-profit, research faith-based institutions that
award higher education qualifications and religious modifier degrees.